Okay you guys, it's that time of year again: FALL. The Fall season, aka the best time of the year, is approaching and you know what that means: pumpkins, apple picking, NYFW, pumpkin spice everything, hot cocoa, apple cider, hay rides and LAYERS. I love layering my clothing, and I always notice that the Fall season is always when I wear my cutest outfits. After attending many different events at NYFW this season, it was very interesting to see the different trends occurring this season. This article is going to list all of my fall favorites of 2018!
1) Denim Overalls: Yes, you read that right. DENIM OVERALLS. I have totally been feelin' the 90's vibe lately, and these overalls have been giving me LIFEEEE. You can wear these with crop tops, tshirts, and as if gets older, some turtlenecks or sweaters! Such a simple piece of clothing can be so versatile.
2) Button Down Denim Skirt: I really didn't know how I was going to feel about this piece, but as soon as I tried it on, I was IN LOVE. Denim is always a go to, but the buttons really give it character, and you can dress it up and down soooo easily. DEFINITELY LOVE.
3) Black Conductor Hat: Again, this is another item that I really didn't think I would wear, but as soon as I tried it on, I was OBSESSED. It is such a classic piece, and really can dress up a simple outfit. With the cool fall weather, this is a great accessory to have!
4) Platform Shoes: A little extra height doesn't hurt, right? I am OBSESSED with my Italian shoes, and that is definitely including my Supergas. There are so many cute styles of platform shoes that give you height like heels but have the comfort of flat shoes! What I specifically love about my Superga's is that they are very simple designs, and you can wear with so many different types of outfits.
5) Spaghetti Strap Dress W/ Tshirt Underneath: Like I said, I really have been feelin' this 90's look that has been coming back! This outfit is so simple, but yet looks so good on. This is perfect for going out for lunch with friends or a walk in the park. Wear a white tshirt with with Vans as your shoe and you have the perfect Fall look!
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!